Khopra Dhanda Trek
<p>The route follows the same trail to Ghorepani, but then dips down into the valley before climbing back up again to a ridge (Khopra Danda) north of poon hill. This takes about a day unless you want to break it up into two days and stay at a teahouse in the village Swanta. Atop the ridge, you'll find a single teahouse run by a caretaker that comes up each day from the villages below.</p> <p>The views are superb, both at sunset and sunrise, when the valley filled with clouds below us with Dhaulagiri towering clear above. In the evenings, local yak herds are brought to overnight and graze on the slopes just below us.</p>
- Panoramic and closed views of Annapurna massif, explore in the valley,
- unobstructed sunrise and sunset view from Poon Hill View Point,
- picturesque villages, experiencing with life style and culture of Magar and Gurung people,
- walking in the narrow and stone paved trail, ancient Monastery, old tradition Gurung Museum, waterfalls,
- scenic mountain flight to and from Pokhara,
- explore lake city of Pokhara,
- walking through dense Rhododendron forest and even more beautiful in Spring.
Only guide price is included and you have to pay for other things on your own.